Friday, October 31, 2014

Bae Yong Joon & Mr. Yang Geun .


Old Report : BYJ Manager’s Blog..

source: BYJ Mobile Official Site
BYJ Manager’s Blog

How do you do?
date: 27 April 2007

by: Manager Yang Geun Hwan

On 13th of this month (April), I attended opening commemorative event at PARK BOF OSAKA in Japan.
Opening of PARK BOF at Nonhyeon-dong is still something new in our memory, but being able to open the park in Osaka continuing from Jeju, I was deeply moved to watch a steady stream of family visiting the place.
I am happy to share this significant place with all family.
Also I was really happy to meet all family after a long interval.
I would like to thank everyone for visiting PARK BOF OSAKA.
PARK BOF OSAKA will grow with actors of BOF, and I hope that this place will be a place to create, and to share good memories for family, and I hope that this place becomes a comfortable place.

Other day, Bae Yong Joon completed shooting for Japan’s new drama “Hotelier.”
Original “Hotelier” was loved by so many people in Korea, and BYJ had costarred with wonderful actors.
It is one of memorable drama for Bae Yong Joon.

It was the first time to shoot drama with Japanese staff. BYJ was somewhat a little nervous but it seems he enjoyed working with the director, Ms. Aya Ueto and Mr. Seiichi Tanabe.
I would like to send our gratitude for providing BYJ a chance to make friendly guest appearance.
We are looking forward to receiving response from Japan.


Manager Yang’s Profile.

● Name: Yang Geun Hwan
● Profile: Mr. Yang works as an executive director for BOF, he is also Bae Yong Joon’s manager.
Mr. Yang is very popular to BYJ fans and he is famously known as closest man to Bae Yong Joon.
● blood type: A
● hobby: golf, watching movies
● How long have you been BYJ’s manager? : about 7 years
● What do you like most about BYJ? :
I believe he has many attractive points as an actor.
I like him because he is very kind just as a real brother in ordinary life.
● Please give a word to BYJ family! :
Annyeong-haseyo.
I am very happy that I am able to send my greetings through this BYJ mobile site.
I will do my best to send a lot of good news from this mobile page.
Dear family, please look forward for it.



Bae Yong Joon & Mr. Yang Geun Hwan's Daughter (2010). 

Original source: BYJ Mobile Official Site | Blog by: Mr. Yang Geun Hwan

Annyong Hasaeyo!
Dear family, this is Yang Geun Hwan.

It is already April of year 2010. How time flies!
Other day, my daughter who was born last year celebrated her 100th day.
In Korea, child’s 100th day is a special day and we celebrate it with family and relatives.
I had a small gathering with my family for celebration.

Bae Yong Joon attended and congratulated us.

To show my appreciation of all your concern and warm support for my daughter,
I would like to share the photos for the first time.
I hope you find her adorable. 

1 comment:

  1. This excellent website truly has all of the info I wanted concerning this subject and didn’t know who to ask.
    venum fight

    ReplyDelete